Thursday 16 January 2014

Finish Along 2014 Q1

I thought I would join the Finish Along 2014 for Q1 at The Littlest Thistle blog.  It is being brilliantly hosted and coordinated by Katy.  It should give me the spur along I need to get some items finished.
So without further ado here's what I need to finish and pronto:
Number 1 - On A Whim pattern duvet cover - this has been around for months.


Number 2 -  Lucky Stars BOM from Elizabeth Dackson at Don't Call Me Betsy needs quilting

 
 
Number 3- Heaven and Hex pattern from Fat Quarterly - started with good intentions of making the full size quilt but have realistically reduced this to a large cushion size


 
 
 
 
Number 4 and 5 --  1  Marcelle Medallion and 1 Frankenstein Marcelle Medallion with Vanessa Christenson Kaleidoscope block as the centre.  The first needs layering and quilting and the second needs lots more borders.
 

 
 

Number 6 - A Giant Vintage Star Quilt - pattern by Jeni who blogs at In Color Order



I think that is more than enough to be getting on with!

1 comment: